The Ultimate Guide To Get Better Fast When You Are Sick
After spending all of last week taking care of Isabel who had a bad cold with stuffy nose and coughing, I ended up in bed myself yesterday, with a headache, sore throat and just feeling crabby . So here is my quick top 10 guide to a quick recovery:
- Most important thing first Gilmore girls non stop on Netflix
- Homebaked waffles.
- Lots of coffee, tea and warm water
- A warm bath
- Regular cuddles and fun stories and a little dance from the kids
- Reading a great book – I finished reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert – really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.
- Eat chocolate because it is always a good idea to eat chocolate when you are unwell and also when you are perfectly fine
- Make a list of things you want to do this Summer…I will share mine in a later blogpost
- Lovely hearty chicken, potatoes, veggie and gravy for dinner – eaten in bed
- Relax and nap
So after doing all of the above yesterday, I am already feeling better today. I am still taking it easy at home today with a bit more Gilmore Girls (always always a good idea), a little laundry and then I will get ready to pick up the kids this afternoon from kindergarden and school. The walk and fresh air will do me some good.