Inspiration Wednesday – Seth Godin Podcast
I am not a huge podcast listener. I don’t listen to audio books either, I prefer to read but sometimes I come across a podcast that catches my attention and this is certainly the case with this podcast with Tim Ferris and Seth Godin. It has made me open to both listening more to audio books and podcasts in the future. You can listen to it here
If you only have a couple of minutes, you should listen to this segment on how to handle life transitions.
In this episode you learn:
things about Seth that he has never discussed in public before which is interesting because Seth is a pretty remarkable guy.
- A list of the audiobooks he listens to repeatedly, some once per month
- His morning routine, breakfast, dietary habits, and email processing
- Meditative practices
- Why he’s fixated on and mastered coffee and vodka, despite the fact that he consumes neither
- Suggestions for going from “wantrepreneur” to entrepreneur
- How to determine if you’re better off a “freelancer” or “entrepreneur,” and the differences in his mind
- Why he has the most impressive cookbook collection our mutual chef friends have ever seen
- His rules for saying “no” to opportunities, how he thinks about public speaking, etc.
- His recipe for honey oatmeal vodka, and his favorite chocolates in the world
- Thoughts on improving how parents educate their children
- General philosophies and guidelines he uses for life management
Do as I did – get comfortable, make a pot of tea or coffee, unplug from your to do list and open yourself up to being inspired. I hope you enjoy it as I did.